Coupons & Promo Codes
There’s a lot of money to be made by learning web design, but that doesn’t mean you should spend more than you need to. Quality learning costs money, but coupons, promo codes, and free trials can help make sure you pick what’s right for you, and get a good deal in the process.
I’ve lined up some deals, just for readers like you, with the following providers.
- Team Treehouse Free Trial – Learn to code, or run a business with Treehouse’s full library of more than 1000 videos from expert teachers. Get personal attention with Treehouse’s Techdegree.
- WP Engine Promo Code – WP Engine is a great hosted WordPress solution. Read my full WP Engine Review to find out why I think so. Also, I’m a member of WP Engine’s great affiliate program, so I earn money when I refer people (and you can, too).
- ActiveCampaign Free Trial – ActiveCampaign is the Email Marketing Platform for Design for Hackers. I absolutely love their sophisticated drag-and-drop email automation editor. Try it for 14-days, for free, to see if it works for you. If you’re interested in other Email Marketing Platforms, check out my extremely detailed ConvertKit vs ActiveCampaign and ActiveCampaign vs MailChimp comparisons. Also, my AWeber review.
- HostGator Free Trial – For a wide variety of hosting services (not to be confused with the type of hosting you’d get with an AirBNB Coupon) – from shared hosting, to WordPress hosting, to VPS, or even a dedicated server – HostGator has an option that will work for you. Their prices start at $3.95/mo, which is a great way to get a little server to practice on as you learn web design. If you’re just getting started, check out my guide on how to create a WordPress blog with HostGator.
- Freshbooks Free Trial – You want to have beautiful, professional-looking invoices, but you don’t want to spend your time designing and creating invoices! Freshbooks makes it easy to create beautiful invoices, but Freshbooks also makes it easy to get paid. Accept credit cards, keep track of outstanding invoices, and automatically remind clients to pay – without those awkward conversations.